Sidewalk Encroachment Permit
In order to obtain a Sidewalk Encroachment Permit you will need to complete an application available here: SIDEWALK VENDORS APPLICATION 2012
With your completed application you will need to provide:
- A copy of the insurance policy showing comprehensive general liability coverage not less than $1,000,000. Metropolitan Government of Nashville must be listed on the certificate as an additional insured.
- A copy of the driver’s license and three full-face photographs of the owner/vendor operating the stand.
- A copy of the driver’s license and three full-face photographs of each employee that will also be operating the stand.
- A copy of the health permit (if applicable).
- A photograph of the vendor’s stand/cart. The stand/cart will have to meet the size restrictions.
A photo ID will be issued to each person operating the booth/stand/cart in our main office at 700 2nd Ave South, Suite 101, Nashville, TN 37210.
Please review Ordinance and Map indicating permit area in red.
Questions? Please call our office at 615-862-6254 extension 77150.